Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Heart's Desire


I have seen a life of faith lived in complete abandon to worldly traditions,
a heart so devoted to prayer for every direction,
a mind so fully dependent on His very Word,
a tongue that so boldly speaks His truth,
and feet that are directed by His command alone.

I want that.

I have seen a heart so overwhelmed with gratitude that it cannot be contained,
ears so in tune to His voice as to hear His gentle whisper,
hands so willing to give everything for the sake of sharing His Name,
eyes that are able to see God’s children as the beauty He created,
and a life so disciplined in its pursuit of God.

I want that.


What about you? What do you desire for your spiritual journey?



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feel welcome to share...