Thursday, May 29, 2008

11 Days and counting!

So, we leave for Kenya in 11 days, and we have been quite busy around here preparing. I got my international driver's license today, so I can officially drive in Africa, which is a little scary! We have the suitcases out, and we are starting to put together all that needs to go. We will be so busy over the next three months, so it can be a little daunting to pack for such a trip. By God's grace we will have all that we need, and His name will be glorified.
So, in the meantime, I wanted to share with y'all that I taught a class lof about 50 adults last week on 1 John 3:1-6. It was such a great experience and I had so much fun imparting the things that God had laid on my heart about the passage! And, at the risk of sounding like a tremendous nerd, I am officially on a podcast!! I think that is so cool!! Here is the link to the site, if you are interested in checking it out:
222 Podcast

1 comment:

  1. You and your precious family are in our thoughts and prayers as you prepare for this journey of great purpose. Sorry we have been in such poor contact lately... just wanted to let you know that I check in on your blog here and there...

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Feel welcome to share...