Sunday, April 13, 2008

Settle Down!!

I am having such a hard time finding enough time to sit down and allow some thoughts to come together enough to make sense, enough to find a flow. I have too many thoughts floating in the head right now, and can't seem to nail one down. It makes it hard to write anything. I have been working hard to put together a talk/presentation on missions for our local MOPS group this coming Tuesday (April 15th), everything else seems to have taken a back seat temporarily. Hopefully I will be able to sit down long enough to settle these thoughts down, and actually put some form to them. Until then, they will just continue to swim in the noggin. In the meantime, here are some pictures of my sweet little distractions.


They're fun, distracting, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Feel welcome to share...